Canberra to Sydney
|Daily||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Sunday||Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday|
|Canberra XPLORER||Canberra XPLORER||Canberra XPLORER||Canberra XPLORER|
|Bundanoon||a 08:58||a 14:08||a 14:20||a 19:19|
|Bowral||a 09:17||a 14:27||a 14:39||a 19:38|
|Mittagong||a 09:22||a 14:32||a 14:44||a 19:43|
|Campbelltown||d 10:16||d 15:29||d 15:38||d 20:36|
|Strathfield||d 10:49||d 16:08||d 16:11||d 21:10|
|a||Stops to pick up and set down passengers only when required||d||Stops to set down only|
|b||Stops to set down passengers only when required||u||Stops to pick up only|
|c||Stops to pick up passengers only when required||Refreshment break|
|#||During NSW daylight saving (7 October 2012 to 7 April 2013), services will arrive and depart Queensland locations one hour earlier than shown. Times at Broken Hill Station are shown in Central Standard Time.|
- Stops for refreshment breaks are scheduled into coach journeys longer than four hours. Breaks are usually 30 minutes in duration.
- CityRail services operate to an amended timetable on public holidays. If you're travelling on a public holiday, call us on 13 22 32 to confirm departure times.
- Local coach travel under 40kms may not be permitted on some services. For further clarification call 13 22 32 or refer to the PDF version of the timetable.
- North Coast timetable (896KB PDF)
- North Western timetable (725KB PDF)
- Western timetable (993KB PDF)
- Southern timetable (985KB PDF)
- Plan your trip, check fares and seat availability, and book tickets with CountryLink online
- Visit your nearest CountryLink Travel Centre or call CountryLink on 13 22 32.