Book your trip
Booking with CountryLink
- Book online 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Call the CountryLink Reservation Centre on 13 22 32
- Visit your nearest CountryLink Travel Centre, booking office or travel agent.
Book your CountryLink travel online 24 hours a day, seven days a week and enjoy the convenience of at-a-glance route and fare comparisons for your journey.
Before you book
- Know the stations or stops you need to travel to - check our network map or call 13 22 32 if you're unsure.
- Have details of any Pensioner Travel Vouchers or concession cards handy.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express and Pay it @ POST.
- We recommend that you have access to a printer and e-mail address when booking.
Please note that online booking is not available for:
- travellers with disabilities requiring special assistance, including travellers with wheelchairs
- travellers with certain concession entitlements
- groups of 10 or more people.
The CountryLink Reservation Centre is open extended hours, seven days a week. Call us on 13 22 32 to:
- find out more about CountryLink promotions
- book travel
- book package holidays
- book travel for groups and people with disabilities
- book sleeping berths and space for bulky items
- make changes to existing bookings
- confirm travel arrangements.
Visit us at your local CountryLink Travel Centre to find out about great holiday ideas across New South Wales and beyond - as well as book CountryLink travel and make changes to existing bookings.
You can also book CountryLink travel at station booking offices and travel agencies.